- Super Clear. 30% brighter lights; CRI>90 close to sunlights; super white mirror glass. Quality lights plus quality mirror glass make the refelction super clear.
- Super Safety. Saftey is the top priority as the mirror is working in a wet environment. We are tested by UL(USA) and TUV(Germany).
- Super Quality. Our raw mirror, lighting system, mounting system, and even our package box are made in top grade quality standard. Our mirror will last lifetime without erosion as we apply the epoxy protection backside.
- Function 1: Anti-fog. Quality PET anti-fog film keep the mirror foggy free.
- Dimmable. Simply touch the button for 3 seconds to change brightness from 10% to 100%.
- Mirror and wall control. You can control by touch button on the mirror or by the wall switch.
- Vertical & horizontal mount, easy installation, gypsum expansion screw is kindly provided.
- Cold & warm white adjustable. You can switch between cold white(>5000K) and warm white(<4000K).
- Super white mirror, copper free & environmental friendly treatment, no oxidation spots in the lifetime.
- UL certified LED stripe 5050, 14W/M, CRI>90; Color Temperature 5500-6000K, Brightness guaranteed! LED lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- UL certified transformer; Supply 100-250V, 50/60HZ; IP>44 Waterproof for safe use. Hardwired available.
- Every mirror was tested 3 hours before the final packaging.
- Wood box or honeycomb board box. Additional protection for the corners. Safety guaranteed and tested.
- FAQ, please click here http://www.decoraport.ca/english/blog/frequently-asked-question-about-led-backlit-mirrors
- Just open box, not defect. Pickup Only.
- Once the openbox were sold, if it has any quality problems (within the warranty period), we only can offer refund but will not replace it.
|Power Source||Input:110V, 50/60HZ|
|Item Height||32.0 In.|
|Item Width||24.0 In.|
|Item Thickness||1.4 In.|
|Item Weight||21.6 Lbs.|
|Package Width||26.0 In.|
|Package Height||34.0 In.|
|Package Weight||25.0 Lbs.|
|Everything Inside||Mount screws included|
- Shipping Options:
- Standard Delivery. We use Canada Post/UPS/Fedex for delivery.
- Scheduled Delivery. We use Home Delivery Carriers/UPS/Fedex for delivery.
- Pick up in our warehouse. ID and invoice are required for picking up.
- Pre-Sale Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving at our warehouse. 5 days before arrival, we will confirm the exact arrival time on the website.
- Pre-Order Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving at our warehouse. 5 days before arrival, we will inform customers the exact arrival date.
1. 30 Days Return Guaranteed: Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Shipping charge may apply. Pre-orders and customized orders can only be returned within 30 days only in case of product defect.
2. Damage: Any merchandise received damaged must be reported within a maximum period of 5 days following the receipt of the merchandise, to the attention of customer service: email@example.com. Picture or video proof will be required.
3. Claims: The claim limit is the total order value.
Some products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Open box products
- Customized products
- Clearance or final sale merchandise
- All return, exchange, or warranty request should be made in your Decoraport account or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.