18 Inch Bolt Cutter - Drop forged joint arms. Overall length 450mm.
- 6mm (1/4inch) cutting capacity. Blades adjustable with screws, blade hardness HRC58-60.
- Cuts the toughest bolts, chains, padlocks, threaded rods, wires and many other metals.
- Drop forged Cr-Mo blades, hardened and heat-treated for durability.
- Precise blade alignment, built-in adjustment bolt provides greater power with less effort.
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber handle for a comfortable grip and provide more leverage.
- Lever principle design, saving 20%~40% labor force compared to DIN Standard.
|Main Material||Chrome molybdenum steel|
|Item Length||18.0 In.|
|Package Length||20.5 In.|
|Package Width||5.9 In.|
|Package Height||1.7 In.|
|Gross Weight||3.9 Lbs.|
- Shipping Options:
- Standard Delivery. We use Canada Post/UPS/Fedex for delivery.
- Scheduled Delivery. We use Home Delivery Carriers/UPS/Fedex for delivery.
- Pick up in our warehouse. ID and invoice are required for picking up.
- Pre-Sale Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving at our warehouse. 5 days before arrival, we will confirm the exact arrival time on the website.
- Pre-Order Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving at our warehouse. 5 days before arrival, we will inform customers the exact arrival date.
1. 30 Days Return Guaranteed: Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Shipping charge may apply. Pre-orders and customized orders can only be returned within 30 days only in case of product defect.
2. Damage: Any merchandise received damaged must be reported within a maximum period of 5 days following the receipt of the merchandise, to the attention of customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org. Picture or video proof will be required.
3. Claims: The claim limit is the total order value.
Some products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Open box products
- Customized products
- Clearance or final sale merchandise
- All return, exchange, or warranty request should be made in your Decoraport account or by email to email@example.com.