1. Our showroom will be closed until May 25.
2. Our online sale & service will be operating normally.
3. Shipping will be operating normally, but charges will apply including Grand Montreal Area. Pickup is cancelled until May 25.
Shipping & Delivery
Local Direct Delivery—Free Shipping, Pickup & Return
Decoraport emphasizes a lot on delivery. We have our own delivery team to offer Free Shipping, Pickup & Return for orders over $29. The local means the city our warehouse is located in, the Greater Montreal Area. The buyer will know if they qualify for free shipping when they input their shipping address. Local Free Shipping, Pickup & Return policy:
1. Free Shipping. We offer free deliver for orders over $29. Some specific categories may not apply.
2. Free Pickup & Return. We will pick up the return for free if defect existing and heavy or large size products. For light or small size products, we will offer the return labels for free.
Local Delivery Notice:
1. We deliver to the curbside of the location or garage on ground floor. We can not move the item inside.
2. We will make appointment for delivery. The customer need be there 2 hrs before or after the scheduled delivery. If failed, we will schedule a second delivery but a 30$ charge will apply.
3. We need to see the buyer’s ID when delivered, this is our payment security verification system. For suspicious or high value order, we will ask for credit card presentation.
4. We are free of property damage during moving for any incident.
Delivery via 3rd Party
Pre-Order and Pre-Sale Products
1. Pre-Sale Estimated Delivery Time: Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving to our warehouses. 5 days before arrival, we will confirm the exact arrival date on the website.
2. Pre-Order Estimated Delivery Time: Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving to our warehouses. 5 days before arrival, the estimated arrival date we will inform the customers for the exact arrival date.