First, tips for faucet cleaning.
1. To begin with your cleaning, it’s better to check what the type of your sink faucets are. If the sink faucets are brazen, it’s better to use plain water with some mild oil-decontamination detergent to clean your sink faucets’ finishes.
2. To remove incrustation off your sink faucets, just use a damp cloth or sponge dipped in cleaning agents to wipe the surface and then clean with dry cloth or rinse with water.
3. Gently wipe the sink faucets with a soft-bristled tooth brush dipped in toothpaste or a scouring cloth dipped in toothpaste to clean the water and oil residue to make the surface clean.
4. A lot of people only noticed the surface of the sink faucets when cleaning the finishes of the faucet, but in fact its inner side is even more important. If water yield is reduced or water bifurcates, it may be caused by bubbler blockage. To clean its inner side, you can remove the bubbler, soaked it with vinegar, clean debris with a small brush or other tools, and then reinstall it.
Second, special notes to clean the faucet.
Although chrome faucet is claimed to be durable and rustless, cleaning with incorrect techniques, wear-out is still going to happen.
1. Do not wipe your faucet with hard objects such as scourer balls. as steel balls are hard, it’s easy to make scratches on the surface.
2. Preferably clean your sink faucets with mild detergent, too acid or alkali detergents is not applicable for faucet cleaning.
3. After the faucet cleaning, you should use a dry, lint-free towel to wipe the remaining water on its surface to avoid incrustation due to residual moisture.
Third, faucet care instructions.
1. Do not twist your tap too hard, just gently turn to a specific direction. Even it is the traditional-style tap, nor need to twist hard while using, especially do not to use faucet handle for support use.
2. Bath faucet metal hose should be kept in a natural stretch position, do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. Meanwhile, no matter when it is in use or not, pay attention to joints of hose and valve body, do not let it form into a dead angle in order to avoid breaking or damaging hose.
3. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa (0.2kgf / cm2), if the water yield is reduced or even the water heater flameouts, after using for a period of time, you should gently unscrew screen cover, remove impurities, and then restore the screen cover as ever.
4. Ask experienced and qualified professionals for installation. When installing, try not to bump the faucet with hard objects, and do not leave cement and glue residue on the surface, so as not to damage the surface gloss coating. Pay attention to remove inner pipe debris before the faucet is installed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in