- Super Clear. 30% brighter lights; CRI>90 close to sunlights; super white mirror glass. Quality lights plus quality mirror glass make the refelction super clear.
- Super Design. The feature is the surrounded lighted slim acrylic around the mirror. The professional LED mirror design team in the world.
- Super Safety. Saftey is the top priority as the mirror is working in a wet environment. We are tested by UL(USA) and TUV(Germany).
- Super Quality. Our raw mirror, lighting system, mounting system, and even our package box are made in top grade quality standard. Our mirror will last lifetime without erosion as we apply the epoxy protection backside.
- Function 1: Anti-fog. Quality PET anti-fog film keep the mirror foggy free.
- Function 2: Dimmable. Simply touch the button for 3 seconds to change brightness from 10% to 100%.
- Function 3: Mirror and wall control. You can control it by touch button on the mirror or by the wall switch.
- Function 4: Vertical & horizontal mount, easy installation, gypsum expansion screws are kindly provided.
- Function 5: Cold&warm white adjustable. You can switch among cold white(6000K), natural white(4000K), and warm white(3000K).
- Quality 1: Raw mirror. Super white mirror with copper free treatment and epoxy protection can last lifetime without corrosion and with truly reflection.
- Quality 2: LED stripe: 14W/M, CRI>90; Color Temperature 6000K, Cold White, LED lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- Quality 3: LED driver. UL certified; Supply 110-130V, 50/60HZ; IP>44.
- Quality 4: Package. Special honeycomb box. Additional protection for the corners. Safety guaranteed and tested.
- FAQ, please click here https://www.decoraport.ca/english/blog/frequently-asked-question-about-led-backlit-mirrors.
|Power Source||Input:110V, 50/60HZ|
|LED Driver||60 W|
|Item Length||28.0 In.|
|Item Width||20.0 In.|
|Item Thickness||1.4 In.|
|Item Weight||16.5 Lbs.|
|Package Length||32.0 In.|
|Package Width||24.0 In.|
|Package Thickness||3.8 In.|
|Package Weight||22.0 Lbs.|
|Others Inside||Mount screws included|
- Shipping Options:
- Standard Delivery. We use Canada Post/UPS/Fedex for delivery.
- Scheduled Delivery. We use Home Delivery Carriers/UPS/Fedex for delivery.
- Pick up in our warehouse. ID and invoice are required for picking up.
- Pre-Sale Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving at our warehouse. 5 days before arrival, we will confirm the exact arrival time on the website.
- Pre-Order Estimated Delivery Time:
Estimated Delivery Time is the ocean shipping time for the goods arriving at our warehouse. 5 days before arrival, we will inform customers the exact arrival date.
1. 30 Days Return Guaranteed: Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Shipping charge may apply. Pre-orders and customized orders can only be returned within 30 days only in case of product defect.
2. Damage: Any merchandise received damaged must be reported within a maximum period of 5 days following the receipt of the merchandise, to the attention of customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org. Picture or video proof will be required.
3. Claims: The claim limit is the total order value.
Some products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Open box products
- Customized products
- Clearance or final sale merchandise
- All return, exchange, or warranty request should be made in your Decoraport account or by email to email@example.com.